“Perfect Breakfast”
Review of Bagel Cafe

Bagel Cafe
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Easy location. Friendly service. Fresh bagels and donuts. Breakfast sandwiches or just plain cream cheese. There is a small seating area or get it to go. Coffee and lots of soft drinks.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I purchased a breakfast sandwich on my way to work. When I arrived at the office I proceeded to eat my sandwich. After the first bite I tasted a long strand of hair. Upon further examination I discovered 2 more strands of hair in my sandwich. When I returned the sandwich to the cafe they were very unapologetic. I then decided to report the incident to the health department.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

A little hole in the wall cafe with only 4 tables but great bagels and quick service. Friendly and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

The Bagel Cafe is a beaten-up bagel shop off of Route 9W in Fort Montgomery, NY. Its bagel sandwiches aren't particularly good, but they aren't bad either. Coffee is mediocre. But it's reasonably priced, and you aren't going to do much better in this neck of the woods...

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Bagels were only OK. Toasted bagel was badly burned. Expensive for mediocre bagels. Service was rather poor.