“A Favorite Restaurant in Nassau County, Long Island”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 138 Restaurants in Garden City
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At Roosevelt Field Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten many lunches and dinners at this reliable, consistent, lovely, and very good restaurant during the past two years. It is conveniently located off of both the Meadowbrook and Northern State Parkways. It is a higher end chain restaurant with locations in other parts of the U.S.
The food is always great. Have never been disappointed here! Have gone many times with my boyfriend and also with several women friends. The menu is quite diverse, with great flatbreads to start with and share, fabulous entree salads with chicken and salmon, burgers, interesting appetizers, and truly yummy entrees. The salmon is one of my favorites. And the cute and delicious mini desserts in the rectangular glass containers are small enough so no one needs to feel guilty ordering dessert.
The waiters and waitresses are always super nice, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and accommodating. My boyfriend and I went there this past New Years’ Eve and were totally pleased. And they offered their regular menu that night, not a rip off New Years’ Eve menu, which we aren’t fans of. A special shout out to Jerome and Dale, two phenomenal waiters. Prices are fair and well deserved for what you get. I would also like to praise the management of the corporation that owns Seasons 52 because they are nice to their employees. They care about them and want them to succeed. It is apparent because everyone there is always so nice and upbeat! Looking forward to my next meal at this great and relaxing restaurant. Complimentary valet parking for customers is offered, so if you try to park your car yourself and have difficulty finding a spot, just drive your car right up to the valet parkers in front of both this restaurant and also Capital Grill, which is right next store and owned by the same corporation. This is also a very good restaurant, primarily known for their steaks.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have eaten at this restaurant several times in the past. We've never been dissapointed. This time, I started with the Crispy Prosciutto & Asparagus and then the Asian-Glazed Chilean Sea Bass with Black Rice and Asparagus. She had a Ceasar Salad and then the Wood-Grilled New York Strip with Sautéd Vegetables, Yukon Mash Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Butter. Everything we ate was absolutely delicious!! We will definitely return again. I must say that if you plan on eating here, you should make reservations. The wait can be very long. God Bless...

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After hearing great word of mouth, I finally made it to Seasons 52 for a date night and I absolutely loved it. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the bar area is spacious and fun. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I started going here for lunch just about every day when I decided to lose a great deal of weight. It fits the bill well for that. Meals are all low calories, delicious and reasonable. Restaurant is lovely with helpful staff.

I’ve lost a lot of weight in part through my low calorie lunches here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place was very nice and the food was good. Their flatbreads are amazing. They have seasonal food and the calorie count is good. We enjoyed everything we ate.