“Good, but not what I was expecting”
Review of Uncle Joe's

Uncle Joe's
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I had the Haddock with Gnochi and it was very good. My wife had the pizza and was expecting NY (I guess you call it Manhattan style? - big, foldable slices), but that's not what she got.

1  Thank flatwoodsroad

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My mother in law and I went here to celebrate my birthday as I love pizza. I had a slice of pizza and salad for lunch, she had a French dip sandwich. The slice is pizza is large and filling. The salad comes in a chilled bowl and has their homemade dressing which I like. My mother is law said her sandwich was very good as well. Uncle Joes is a nice place to come for a relaxing meal. They also have great chocolate chip cookies which you can buy to take home. The prices are reasonable, the service was good and the food hot and tasty. We will be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for a lunch! The beans and greens were awesome! Everything was homemade! Pizza and wings were great! Wish we lived closer so we.could visit more often.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Uncle Joe's is a MUST go to in Geneva. Cute little pizza shop that serves really GREAT food a affordable prices. Went with my family the food and the service were wonderful! The serving sizes were just right, not one complaint!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Uncle Joe’s has become an absolutely “must go to” place for us when we need some super-good Italian food. Don't let the name make you think it's only about pizza! The atmosphere and all of the people who work there are friendly and welcoming and it’s truly a pleasant place with cheerful checkered tablecloths, all sorts of photos and memorabilia from days gone by on the walls including an antique barber pole light. The food is what really distinguishes Uncle Joe’s as a great Italian restaurant. Our favorite starter is Susie’s Hot Greens – sautéed escarole with lots of garlic and hot cherry peppers. It’s fantastic. They provide plenty of warm bread for soaking up the wonderfully spicy broth. They have some excellent lunch deals, our favorite being the half-portion lasagna which is served with a side salad and warm bread. If this is a “half portion” I can’t imagine what a full portion looks like! I always end up taking some it home for another meal. Their marinara sauce is just right, perfect tang and rich flavor. The lasagna has the perfect balance of meat and cheese, not too much of either.
Other entrees that are on our list to try are Haddock Marinara, Mussels Marinara, and their Linguine with Garlic and Olive Oil. They serve all kinds of subs and pizzas that look amazing; I love watching everyone’s orders come out when we dine there. One of the things we really like is that they serve a good variety of Finger Lakes region wines, in addition to the traditional Italian wines you expect.
You can’t go wrong at Uncle Joe’s; there’s something on the menu for everyone’s tastes and it’s all really, really good at prices that are more than reasonable. It's a long-time family-owned business with pride and love cooked into everything.