“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am pretty particular about my Italian sauce but Uncle Joe's is as close as I can get to my own. Love the gnocchi's and Antipasto . The atmosphere is quaint and fun. Staff is very friendly. Love making my adventure to Uncle Joe's.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I've been eating at Uncle Joes since 1978. It's now a must stop when I come back to the area to see family. All the bread is freshly made in the restaurant daily. The pizza is not thin crust New York style but rather a delicious thicker style that remains in my top five nationwide. The subs are tremendous, and try the Big Al if you want a unique sub that feeds the entire family. If you like top quality casual Italian, with a truly one of a kind taste, this is a must stop if you are in the Finger Lakes.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ordered takeout when we got into town. Unfortunately, in my brain I was thinking of getting NY style pizza but that’s not what we got. The pizza has a thicker crust that was okay. My husband liked his pizza more than I did. He got a pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onion, and banana peppers. I got the poor man pizza. My husband also got a sausage sub with fried peppers and onions. He didn’t really care for it. I felt like it was kind of pricey for pizza as well. Spent $45 plus tip.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Had a takeout order of a couple of pizzas and salads when we visited some old high school friends. Not my favorite pizza joint in Geneva, but my buddy likes it. The to go salads were better than the pizzas.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to enjoy some pizza and wings... Will always be my favorite pizza restaurant... The pizza and wings were great and the staff made me feel back at home again!!!