“We had an AWESOME time!”
Review of Beef & Brew

Beef & Brew
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017

For our anniversary, my husband and I stopped at Beef & Brew after finding it on TripAdvisor. I am so glad we stopped! We visited on a Friday at 6 pm and the place was packed. We didn't have a reservation, which would definitely be recommended if the weather was nicer. We were seated right away and served drinks by knowledgeable waiters that really knew their beer. We ordered food, which came quickly! The food was hot, delicious,and exactly what you'd want to pair with a tasty & cold beer. I ordered the smashed garlic potatoes with brew gravy as the side to my dinner and I wish I could just have a huge platter of them...so good! My husband loves to order brisket sandwiches when we travel, so he's had them all over the country. He said this was one of his favorites. Stopping at Beef & Brew was his favorite part of our weekend! I highly recommend that you give it a shot, just make reservations if you're going on a weekend. Great food, great service, great beer! Thanks so much for making our anniversary dinner so amazing! We plan to come back again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The food was great, fish and chips, chicken pot pie and homemade applesauce. Would highly recommend beef and brew. Only down side was it gets noisy when larger parties are there.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Even though it's a beef restaurant the wings are spectacular! And the beer cheddar soup is delicious.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious food. Great beer choices and a cool comfy casual atmosphere. Stop in whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Had lunch there on St. Patricks Day and the beef on Weck was maybe the best I had ever had. It was extremely tender. The staff was very friendly.