“Best roast beef sandwich ever”
Review of Beef & Brew

Beef & Brew
Ranked #6 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Our first visit and we went here early dinner on a Friday night. Called ahead for a reservation. Got seated right away and the wait staff was very pleasant and helpful. Our roast beef sandwiches were the best we have ever had. So easy to cut (only cut my sandwich in half). The garlic mashed potatoes and cole slaw were very tasty. The pricing for dinners was between $10-$30. We paid $60, including tip, for four adults. They have sandwiches, wraps, and dinners. Looking forward to returning some time for their prime rib dinner. The only negative thing I could say was that we had no idea where to park as street side parking was full. The décor was cool and classy. We were in and out within a half hour and there were four of us. We did not leave hungry and we will certainly be returning!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

First time at this restaurant and honestly I was very surprised. Good beer, good wine et good food. You can't be desappointing I take the house salad, mozza stick and beef stew and everything was perfect. Staff are really friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great owners, they have a real people person approach to service. The menu is delicious, with ample meat sandwich dishes and dinner options. Sometimes live acoustic music. Seating is comfortable, though the place doesn't hold more than a hundred or so. They have an outdoor deck in the summer, but I haven't tried it. It would help add to the capacity.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a classic pub. It looks and smells the part, but the food was superior to standard pub fare. My burger was good, and my wife really enjoyed her pot roast sandwich.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

What a find ! Good people work here. Friendly, courteous and knowlegable. The beer selection is 5 pages long. The menu is delicious. I like brisket and try it most places I go. This one was in the top 3 I've had. Tender and tasty. I was told it cooks for 18 hours at 225 degrees. All I know- it was go-o-o-o-d. Nice, comfortable atmosphere. Two days later I was seated at an outdoor bar and one of the bartenders was walking down the street. He recognized me, stopped and chatted. Asked how I like the place. Had to tell him I recommended the place to 8 friends for dinner that night. I had the feeling we were both happy.