“Great Local Breakfast/Lunch Spot - Best Hashbrowns Ever!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's and Showtime's
Ranked #42 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 January 2012

You get high-quality food for amazing prices in a cute Americana atmosphere. It's a family-run, independent, friendly place and you won't regret making the trip. If I still lived in Geneva, I would definitely be a regular!

As mentioned in the title, I had the best, least-greasy, hashbrowns ever when I ate here and everything on the menu looked awesome.
They're also family-friendly, have cute pictures of the owner's grandson and family, and come up with some really fun and creative dishes.

This place certainly makes up for the loss of Waffleworks a few years ago and helps bring more quality food and another locally-owned business to that part of town.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We visited this restaurant a few weeks ago for the first time and I have to say it is the best diner in Geneva! The food was wonderful and the prices were so reasonable. I would highly recommend anyone that hasn't visited it yet, do soon! It is the best kept secret but not for long!

2  Thank genevany1