“A lovely late breakfast in a fun setting”

Club 86 Bagels and Cakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Geneva
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Went here today with family and a friend. The coffee drinks are fantastic as are the huge pancakes. Loved breakfast sandwiches and salads. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had the sausage and egg bagel sandwiches here. They were like your average coffee shop sandwich. Have to pay extra for cheese. Cute decor inside.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The bagels that I ordered in advance for a meeting were fresh, firm and not squished as has been the case sometimes. My staff were all inquiring where these great bagels came from and I was proud to tell them about your wonderful product and place. Thank you for making me Geneva proud, once again!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I drove by Bagels and Cakes each day I was here and the parking lot was always full so on my last day decided to see what the hubbub was about. Good breakfast food with a wide variety of options. From bagels, muffins and breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, traditional breakfast and other more creative options there is something here for everyone! Great price also and the coffee is really good. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The bagels tasted good, but I can not get over how small they are, especially compared to some I have had in New Jersey, Chicago, New York City, Austin, etc. Maybe this was an off day?The cream cheese flavors are delicious, especially the Health Nut one, but I prefer to spread my own on rather than have it already on the bagel served to me.
We were most uncomfortable with the high volume of the music playing in the background because we wanted to talk at the table with friends and that noise was difficult to yell over!
The pancakes were big and fluffy. The coffee was too mild, but at least they include one refill for the price.