“Best place in the Finger Lakes”
Review of Bubble Tea Cafe

Bubble Tea Cafe
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: The Bubble Tea Cafe specializes in bubble tea or "boba tea", which is a delicious and addictive drink with a soothing finish and limitless flavor possibilities. This popular drink contains a tea base, either black or green, and is hand shaken with a combination of fruit and/or milk flavors. Tapioca balls or fruit jellies finish of the drink with a sweet treat. The café also serves made from scratch soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. There are many gluten free options on the menu at no additional charge.
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing! The food is so good and the soups are all homemade. This is my new favorite place in the Finger lakes! Love coming here. Everyone should try it. Love the cherry bubbles in my tea!

Heather B, Owner at Bubble Tea Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Thank you for visiting our cafe, and we are so glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I have never been a tea or coffee drinker and was hesitant to try something new. Heather suggested a milk based green tea with chocolate, coconut and almond flavor. It is now my not so secret addiction, at least twice a week I go and get some. I LOVE the boboa! Bubble Tea Café is just what Geneva needed! I recommend it to all my friends! I am so happy that Bubble Tea is here!

Heather B, Owner at Bubble Tea Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your first bubble tea! hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Love, love, loved the experience. Tea and sandwich were excellent as was the service. I would highly recommend this cafe!

Chad and I are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Great new cafe that opened the middle of October. They offer a large selection of specialty hot teas, bubble teas, and coffees. The food is fantastic, homemade soups and sandwiches that are made to order. Reasonable priced I might add, a soup and sandwich combo is around $9.00.
Our kids love going there and getting their bubble teas, because they can mix and match their own flavors together. Very laid back atmosphere too, sitting area with a fireplace and music playing. All in all, a wonderful new place to grab a coffee or tea, or have a nice lunch.

We are so very glad you have enjoyed your visits and thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

I am over the moon happy this opened up in Geneva! Fantastic food, amazing selection of teas and other beverages, and most important incredibly gluten-free friendly. As someone with celiac, eating out is always hard. But they bend over backwards in quality and service, when I ordered a gluten free item from the menu that wasn't in stock, they personally drove to their supplier down the street to find more. A must must must stop for anyone in Geneva!

Heather B, Owner at Bubble Tea Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our cafe and we look forward to serving you again soon.