“CUTE AF & super hospitable”
Review of Tousey Winery

Tousey Winery
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I hosted a bridal shower for 15 in the event space here on 10/15. The space was not just lovely, but modern and had a great vibe. Chelsea told me we were the first to hold a function like this, and if this was their first go around- I can imagine their business will only grow.

Chelsea was not only well versed on all of their wines (of course) but gave us the perfect amount of time to taste and enjoy before moving on to the next. She managed to be present at our event, while giving us space to party. I had visited this winery several years ago, and I can say it has definitely matured. The wine is delicious, far beyond most NYS wines. At the end of our tasting, we even got to meet the wine maker himself! As a Hudson Valley local it makes me proud to support such a wonderful group of people making such quality product. You can feel the love in the space, and taste it in the wine. I was very impressed.

Im a hospitality professional and can truly say my experience with Tousey was above and beyond. From my first interaction with them, to Chelsea popping their house bubbly for everyone upon arrival- to the very last moment we were there, this establishment exuded graciousness and hospitality. If youre looking for a spot to host a small get together, and do something different, this is it. Do it now before everyone catches on!

cheers!

1  Thank kayla k
Drinkeatandbehappy, Owner at Tousey Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for celebrating with us!
Hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"rebellion"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Kimberly, owner, opened a little early for us as we had just pulled in. Current offerings for tastings were six. My wife did the tastings and I had local cider beer. Small, family run vineyard and winery. Kimberly was quite helpful with suggestions about local area.

1  Thank Dave M
Drinkeatandbehappy, Owner at Tousey Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

It was a pleasure serving you! Come back soon...

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Locate along US 9 North of Rhinebeck, this small winery ahs a great Tasting Room, with a variety of wines to sample.

1  Thank L R D
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was hired to play jazz and swing for Tousey, they wanted a trio. I hired a bass player and sax player. They backed out when some friends offered to play for free. Pretty unethical if you ask me.

1  Thank pjredjunk