“Refreshing!!! Summer must stop”

Ralph's Italian Ices
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Glen Oaks
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My family and I love to stop by Ralph's Italian Ices for a delicious and refreshing lemon ice! I also enjoy the hazelnut ice cream. It is crunchy and tasteful.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go to Ralph's more often than we probably should. We have tried most of the flavors which is quite a feat given their lengthy menu. They have ice cream and smoothies as well and all are delicious. The line can get quite long in the summer but it moves quickly thanks to the hardworking people behind the counter. It is definitely worth the wait. We really miss these delicious treats when they close for the winter months. Vanilla Chip, Chocolate Mousse Chip and Red Raspberry are our personal favorites. Try them. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Most Ralph's locations don't deviate much. This one is no different, except there is a shortage of parking due to it being located next to a block with several restaurants. They have the usual flavors and served by "kids" who try.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

There are many flavor choices all served by pleasant young people. This place is often busy with a long line but it moves quickly. Sometimes credit cards are not accepted so plan ahead.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Had the watermelon ice, my daughter had the cherry and my son the chocolate milk ice. All delicious. The cherry had little pieces of cherry. Especially after a hot day at the park! Well worth it