“Not all Panera’s are equal ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Glenmont is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We both ordered the 1/2 Turkey Avocado and it delicious. We really had enough Avocado to taste unlike previous experiences. He ordered Tomato and I thought “Why?!” He had had it twice and not liked .” He said it was very tasty! My Wild Rice w/ Chicken was warm not Hot.

The cashier was sweet and got the order right the first time. And they brought our meal to us. That was a treat!

Travelers: This is an easy on/ easy off route 90.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

They deliver locally and have an app that you can order the food from the phone. food is reasonable and has wifi.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Having enjoyed Panera's a few times before so we decided to make this our dinner choice since it was close and would be a quick meal. I had the 1/2 Combo Steak and Cheddar Cheese Panini and Chicken Noodle soup.

The sandwich and soup were both tasty. The meat was tender and it was flavorful with a slight hint of horseradish. The soup was also flavorful and had a decent amount of chicken and veggies. I also had the cinnamon roll for dessert that also was fresh and delicious.

Panera is a great healthy "fast food" choice. You can find healthy choices on the menu and there are some things on there that are not so healthy, but still better than most fast food places.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great quick soup and sandwich for dinner. Husband and I both had the corn chowder which was excellent. Crab salad dwich was wonderful. My huband enjoyed his steak panini. Service was top notch. Highly recommend for a quick and healthy meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Broccoli cheddar soup is very good. Fuji apple chicken salad a friend liked.
I did not like to go get my water and or soda at the fountain across the room.
There is WiFi. The staff is nice. You should take your tray to the trash can when you are finished. I prefer to be served and have the staff pick up after me. You may not mind this.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!