“"A free hot drink on the house"”
Review of Debenhams Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Debenhams Cafe
Ranked #57 of 90 Restaurants in Staines
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been in Debenhams a few times, but never to the coffee shop, but I wanted to get a vase as saw it on line & this branch does home ware, but sadly not the vase I wanted, but ordered on line in branch. I was given a voucher for my birthday & wanted to pay the rest on my credit card, but sadly couldn't do that in branch only at home.
I had to put more cash onto the voucher card & took 5-10mins to go, so Bhavna in Home deptment gave me a voucher for a free hot drink, hence went to the coffee shop.
There lots of table & chairs & few people there & very clean. I was served by Kirstie & had a very yummy hot choc & choc slice which was very yummy indeed.
I went back to order my vase with no probs & had it sent to Walton on Thames Surrey Debenhams.
It came the following day in a huge box, very light. I had it opened in store to see if it was not broken. It wasn't as so much bubble wrap in the box, then cardboard wrap around the box, then tissue paper before I even got to the main box. finally got to the vase all just fine. Such a fab vase.
Thank you to all.
Only thing I would say far too much packing, but I know you don't want it broken!!!! neither do I!!!!