Stayed 3 nights in February while visiting family and attending a Sabres vs. Blues hockey game. Great location, convenient to Tops grocery store, Tim Horton's and Macmahon's diner across the street (excellent breakfast and friendly service). The room was clean, warm and quiet. The microwave and fridge were very handy. Russ, the inn-keeper on duty during our stay was teriffic. Our arrival was significantly delayed and he actually called me on the road to confirm that were still going to make it. He stayed on and waited for us until 10:30pm, had a light on in our room and the heat set just right for a cold WNY night. Was almost like staying at a relative's home! Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 32" Flat Screen TV's and over 150 satellite channels including HBO's, ESPN, NFL network. There is free WIFI all over the property. Free parking, refrigerator and microwave on demand. We are only 5 miles south of Niagara Falls, NY. Perfect stop when visiting Niagara Falls or Buffalo. No Coffee or breakfast offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Chateau Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motor Hotel Grand Island
- Chateau Hotel Grand Island