“Best Seafood in the Southtowns!”

Rodney's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #16 of 126 Restaurants in Hamburg
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Whether you're going here for dinner, lunch or just appetizers, you won't be disappointed. The food is absolutely fresh and delicious, no matter what you order. My personal favorite is the breaded fish sandwich - TO DIE FOR!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Have gotten fish fries from here several times and the dinners have been consistent in taste, with generous sides. Plenty to eat. The bartender with the be ball cap is right on top of what's going on, the servers polite and efficient What more do you want?

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I reviewed Rodney's in the late Fall and was not overwhelmed. I believed it was due to inclement weather and it was cold in the restaurant. Now my friends and I have gone to Rodneys for a second time. This time our meal was very very good. Portions were large, prices were right on, and the service was excellent. I guess I would suggest a look at the weather in this area which is right along the lake before dining there.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Rodney's with friends on a shopping trip near Buffalo NY. It is right across the street from the lake (Erie) and it was unfortunately a very cold/windy day. That did not help me enjoy the meal. It was rather cold where we sat. The waitress was super nice and very attentive to us. My meal was chicken fingers, fries and potato skins. Just ok. My companions had the fish fry and it was huge. They were able to take at least half their meal in a to-go box. I would stop again on a warmer day for possibly a better end result.

1  Thank Jeannine P
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent fish fry! The best I've had in a long time and I'm pretty picky. The fish was huge and fried to perfection. Great sides. Friendly waitstaff and great service! I will definitely eat here again!!

1  Thank vveltman