“Great Pizza and Italian Food in Hampton Bays”

Uncle Joe's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Love Uncle Joe's. Moved to Hampton Bays last spring and I've been a fan ever since.
Food is delicious and service staff is friendly. Also, if you need anything special, talk to Uncle Joe and he'll do his best to accommodate you!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This spot is always clean and the pizza is the best around! Never a wait always a smile I wish I had more time to actually sit down in their Beautiful dining area and have a full Italian meal but I usually just grab lunch here.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is a pretty nice little family restaurant. We eat here about twice a year when visiting family. The eat here a lot. Last year we had a young Latin looking girl who had no idea of ingredients in the dishes. She was very nice but no help to us while ordering. This time we had an older women. I'm not sure what her problem is but not friendly at all. She seemed very flip about her job. My son thinks she must have had a real hard life judging by her attitude. Don't bring it into work. The rest of staff is great as well as the food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have been a huge fan of Uncle Joe's for many, many years. Every meal, whether on the premises or as a take out, is consistently good. His chicken soup is like a shot of penicillin for me when I have a cold. Chock full of tender chunks of chicken, vegetables and orzo, it warms the body to the core. Ever the accommodating host, Uncle Joe is quick to make a special dish to order if you request it. My favorite is his unique way of blending fresh tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and artichoke hearts which, with shrimp, create a harmony of flavors atop your favorite pasta. No matter what you choose from his extensive menu, you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Uncle Joe, for years of happy and delicious dining.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Uncle Joe's Pizza has been around for a long time and I can never remember having a bad meal there. There profile says they are located at 258 West Montauk Highway but they recently moved to the East End of town and are now located at 42 East Montauk Highway in the King Kullen Sopping Center.

Besides Brick Oven Pizza they feature many Italian favorites, give them a try the next time you are looking for a nice Italian meal.