See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We spent the night at Becky's before picking up our children at a nearby camp. It's not your typical old farmhouse B&B, quite modern, including cable TV. Becky is very warm and welcoming, the house was very clean, and our stay was quite comfortable.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Crotonmomof3
Reviewed 1 September 2012

My wife and I stayed at Becky's during parent's weekend at my daughter's nearby camp. Given the supply and demand for rooms on these weekends, for first timers, it's a bit daunting and a lot like rolling the dice. Fortunately Becky was a gracious, accessible host. She was very attentive to our request for a larger bed, and while she did not have one a the time, when another couple cancelled she accommodated our request. She was very attentive to all of our concerns and requests and my wife communicated with her a number of times. She never acted put out and was always pleasant and forthcoming - something that is somewhat inconsistent when dealing with small operations and sole proprietors. She also remembered that we had some dietary concerns and found a special recipe for our eggs, preparing them after telling us she was "experimenting" on us. The experiment was a completes success and I am will use the recipe myself. She truly makes you feel at home in her home.

And it is true, you are staying in Becky's house. It was immaculate, comfortable and very homey. I am a bit squeamish about shared bathroom arrangements, but it turned out to be no problem either from a cleanliness or capacity standpoint.

After picking up my daughter the next evening Becky even offered to let her stay in our room and sleep on the floor if we wanted stay a second night (which we had booked as a precaution). And as a measure of how much at home we felt, when my daughter saw the house and the room we were staying in she said "this is just like aunty Betty's house" - a sincere compliment. As a last note, the surroundings are very pretty, scenic and quiet.

It's likely that my daughter will return to the same camp in 2012. It's even more like that we will try to stay at Becky's again.

Room Tip: Book early if you want the master bedroom.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LMNY
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Becky is the most amazing hostess and her bed and breakfast is more than one can imagine. I was traveling with my older family members and wanted the trip to be special and comfortable for them. Becky had a fire already going and greeted us with tea and fresh made ginger snap cookies. I felt like I was in a movie. She really went out of her way to make my mother and aunts feel at home. Her breakfast is right out of a 5 star restaurant. I am still dreaming of her fresh apple pancake. Did I mention her raspberry almond coffee cake? Her rooms are decorated elegantly and she lives in a dream scape with horses lazily wondering the fields that surround her house. There are many things to do and see around Hancock such as: fishing, biking, hiking, museums, covered bridges, Smoke house (get the salmon!!!!), and many other activities. I can not thank Becky enough for the wonderful stay!!! This is a must stay location.

Room Tip: The suite downstairs has a nice size living room with a big screen tv and fireplace. Super cozy and romantic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle w
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed at Becky's B&B this past weekend for one night. We were visiting our eldest son at his boarding school. We checked our luggage at Becky's a little earlier than was expected, but she was willing to take our luggage and show us around her B&B. When we came back from visiting our son, we relaxed in her spacious suite which consisted of a beautiful living room and 2 bedrooms.One with a double bed, the other a twin.. There was a large flat screen TV and working fireplace in the living room. All 3 of us, my youngest son, my husband and I sat together watching a movie with an afghan covering us. She also had DVD's for us to choose from, but we decided to watch a TV movie instead. We had our own bathroom with your own private entrance. In the morning Becky made pumpkin/cream cheese muffins for breakfast (which she also gave to us to take on the road). They were delicious. She also made us french toast out of Italian bread. The best french toast I ever had!! Of course, she asked us the night before what we wanted for breakfast. Her dog Milo was very friendly and my son took to him immediately. He was delighted to play with Milo early in the morning outside in the rear of her property. She also has horses which my son and husband visited.

Becky also has 3 more rooms on the upper level of the B&B where there is a carpeted living room comfortable sofa and TV. The kitchen and the other 3 bedrooms are on the same upper level. I think the bathroom is shared on this floor, though.

The nice part of the stay was when we came back to Becky's after delivering our eldest to his school. I was able to go to the kitchen (which was a short stair case to the upper level) and make a cup of tea if I wanted or eat grapes that she had on the counter for us. When she saw me in the kitchen she asked if I wanted tea and promptly took the grapes from the counter and put them in a lovely bowl for me to take down to our suite. It truly is a home away from home! The rate is of good value considering that it comes with your choice of breakfast and snacks and you have a living area and kitchen area besides bedrooms.

I highly recommend Becky's B&B. I forgot to add that the entire B&B suite had very comfortable beds with beautiful bed spread and comfy comforters and a large luxurious sectional sofa in the living room. The entire B&B was emaculate!!!!.

It was truly a plac

Room Tip: The suite has 2 bedrooms. One queen size bed in one room. In the other a twin for an adult or child. The living room had a large sectional sofa where 2 adults/children could sleep. There was a working Fireplace and large flat TV screen. Has separate entrance too. The bed was super comfortable and the blanket and spread were very luxurious.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TheDiLorenzoFamily
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We have been staying at Becky's for 6 years. She has a variety of rooms and always makes us a great breakfast. 10 times more accommodating than a bed and breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2011