“One of my alltime favorite sushi restaurantsever!”
Review of Sakura Garden

Sakura Garden
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I've been going here since they first opened and years later, their service and incredible food is still as excellent as when they first opened. Absolutely delicious, every single thing you order. Incredibly personable and lovely staff...I can't say enough good things about this place. We moved out of the area and whenever we visit we always make sure to grab their delicious sushi! Love them!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Service is excellent!
Food is delicious!!
Love coming here.
Have been a regular since the first day they opened and they won our hearts (and stomachs) over immediately.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We are Big sushi lovers, and Sakura Gardens is way beyond a sushi restaurant. They are like coming home to family. They always remember you they great you with joy they remember all the things you love, they celebrate with you with special treats if you come for an occasion. The service is impeccable, the rolls are amazing the assortment of sushi is outstanding and fresh. The prices are consistent with excellent local sushi and if I could eat there every day I would. Please try it but dont love it they may get too busy and I wont be able to get in.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

As Californians visiting friends in New York, we had no idea what to expect as a dining experience. Our first meal reminded us of home. We went to a small, family friendly, Japanese restaurant similar to one we favor. We began with an order of warm edamame and a California roll. The shrimp and vegetable tempura was fresh and tasty, as was the salmon teriyaki. It confirmed our belief that excellent chefs are popular everywhere. We were happy to find a taste of one of our favorite cuisines 3,000 miles away from home.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Sakura has great delivery service. My coworkers and I order from them all of the time. The food is fresh and I often go with my family. Sakura is perfect when you don't want too noisy but comfortable atmosphere.
I often eat in for dinner.