“authentic italian”
Review of Mamma G's

Mamma G's
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Henrietta
Reviewed 1 October 2017

casual atmosphere, the lasagne amazing, so is the ravioli, I did not like the chicken pizziaola tough and disappointing, I think pasta dishes here are the stars. I did have the caprese salad one night was amazing next time the salad was cold, tomatoes are not supposed to be served cold effects the oxidation. so salad was ruined. Service is good. Had a dessert with fresh berries on top of a light cannoli like topping very good.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Yes, after today’s visit to Mama G’s in Henrietta it is now my new all-time favorite Italian Resturant.
Details: The appetizer: Tender, Fluffy pillows of perfectly cooked eggplant, stuffed with a delicious mixture of Italian bacon and ricotta cheese made for an incredibly delicious eating experience.
Our waitress was informative, courteous and patient.
The entrée’s Ravioli, Gnocchi, and Lasagna were all prepared wonderfully and cooked perfectly. The red sauce was totally out of sight.
I could have made a meal out of the marvelous homemade Italian bread and the house red sauce. I just could not stop eating! No “doggie-bags” today, food was far too good.
I would recommend Mamma G’s to everyone who enjoys an Italian home cooked meal, perfectly prepared with top-notch ingredients and served with a smile. Kudo’s to Mama G’s they are the best!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Nice quaint restaurant serving good Italian food. Food good but portions were huge. Two people could easily share one order. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food was very poor! This place had such good reviews, but the food is not that good. Sauce tastes like cheap canned sauce. I ordered their "signature" eggplant zucchini parm. It was a big pile of slop. The service was good at least. The bread was also bad.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

For an authentic Italian cuisine there was nothing authentic about our dinner. The appetizer calamari Frito was so rubbery you couldn't even chew it and the marinara sauce tasted like it came out of a jar . My fettuccine alfredo was not creamy in fact it was watery there was nothing homemade about the alfredo sauce. I asked for Italian dressing for my salad and they brought me vinegar. The server seem to be overwhelmed maybe that was the problem I don't know but just not a good experience. I guess the gentleman walking around giving his employees dirty looks to the point they acted like they were really afraid of him and didn't want to do anything wrong to upset him. Nope we won't go back I will pass on this restaurant .