“Family Dinner”

Get food delivered
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Cant go wrong with Apple Bee's. however this particular one, the staff was not friendly, very rude. Our waiter took my credit card that was for my meal. The other people in our party was paying separately. Which the waiter was told several times this information. However he charged everybody's meals to my credit card and then refused to fix the problem.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I ordered the crunchy shrimp with fries and the mac & cheese, along with a mango smoothie. The smoothie was fantastic, the shrimp was good. What fries you got were okay. Mac and cheese was passable. Waitress took quite a while getting our order, and the place wasn't even crowded. She did apologize though.
The problem was with my husband's steak. He thought it was bad, as in ROTTEN MEAT. I tasted it and thought it tasted like liver. Ugh..just totally unacceptable. We were in a hurry so did not replace it. Oh, also, the coleslaw was unrecognizable! Never have we had such bad coleslaw!!! How does one mess that up? Prices are on the high side, desserts are small for the price.
The waitress did apologize, but we won't be returning.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Great food, always made to perfection, accommodating for special orders, helpful staff, but the TVs are always set to the sports that I wouldn't watch as apposed to choices.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Very good food and service based off of all the other Applebee’s I have visited. The food was fresh and hot. Love the dollar drink specials. The service was excellent as well.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

We ate there for dinner and had enough left overs for the next day's dinner also. The staff was friendly. Only complaint is that we paid to play the games and we kept getting kicked out for Applebee ads - that was frustrating because we were playing Trivia.

Date of visit: October 2019