“For lunch”
Review of Peppercorns

Peppercorns
Reserve with OpenTable
Peppercorns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Hicksville
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Peppercorns is a great place for a work lunch or or quick, relaxing bite. The restaurant is clean, the service is pleasant and the food was pretty good. Overall, no real complaints at all.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My husband and I came for our anniversary. We both had French onion soup,
not the best we 've had. He had the steak which was over cooked. I had the
linguine with white clam sauce which came in a very dark broth with no flavor
and filled with a gritty sand taste, awful. I don't plan on coming back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Peppercorns is attractively decorated for the holidays. My pork schnitzel was a disappointment. It was too well cooked and dry. It wasn't made to order and was probably sitting a while. I left half of it. The server was nice and the people I was with enjoyed their meals. I'd go back but would avoid the pork dish. I also think that the prices are on the high side.

1  Thank LoveMyVacations48
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We found ourselves in Hicksville for a Memorial Service and happened upon Peppercorns afterwards. A lovely ambiance, wonderful service (shout out to our waitress H) and great food. Overall, a great ambiance with wonderful food. They also handle substitutions with a smile.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had a reservation for a Saturday night and was seated promptly at a booth. Very civilized.
Service and the food was very good. Dinner was spaced properly. At the end of the meal, the chef came around to every table asking about the food.