“THE best burrito ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I ordered the veggie burrito and expected that it might be mostly cheese, as is often the case. This burrito was filled with a fine assortment of fresh veggies, cooked to a tee, with just the right amount of cheese to keep it "glued" together. Really outstanding!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were visiting West Point and found this nearby restaurant for lunch. The food was delicious and the owners were very friendly. I had a chicken dish and my girlfriend had a vegetable dish. But on the way home, I started getting some pretty bad indigestion, and I wound up taking a Zantac which helped quite a bit. I hardly had any dinner that night since I was still feeling bloated from lunch.
My friend did not experience any after effects which I took to mean that the chicken was somehow mishandled.
I was very disappointed and will not be stopping by here again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We hosted two Cadets who are to graduate from adjacent West Point in about one month. They recommended this restaurant. My wife, born and raised in the fine cuisine of Mexico City laments what we of Americans call "Mexican Food". What this restaurant offers is genuine and a true joy. We quickly found dishes requiring the delicate technique of Mexican cooking. We were very pleased with the product and highly recommend this treat which is very not often found in North America. In addition the owner was attentive at our table (enjoying Spanish fluent customers). Enjoy!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Highland Falls. This place offers the best authentic Mexican food in town. The food is always fresh and served quickly. The service is just a quality as the food. The tamales are a MUST!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had a very enjoyable meal at Maria Bonita's on December 27, 2016. The food was very good, particularly the fajitas, enchiladas, and the coconut flan (my favorite part of the meal). The owner (or maybe owner's daughter) was our very friendly waitress. She shared some local flavor and kept us happy. I would highly recommend this quaint little restaurant in Highland Falls.