“The best taco salad I have had!”

Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone 845 446 0406
Description: Phone 845 446 0406
Reviewed 19 October 2015

While visiting West Point, I visited this restaurant twice Yes, the shrimp taco salad was so good, I went back for seconds. The restaurant will celebrate its 15th anniversary this week and for good reason. The food was prepared to order, served quickly, the service was good and most importantly the salad was very good. The Disarita was delicious as well.

On the second visit, I ordered the same salad. The rest of my party ordered entrees which they said were not as tasty as the entrees from the first visit. There were complaints that the rice was mediocre and questions as to the quality of the steak used in the fajitas. I did not try the meat entrees and can not offer an opinion.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We had a good cross section of things on the menu and they were all good. The best of the bunch was the steak salad ( I don't remember exactly what it is called.) Nice tender pieces of steak on a salad that otherwise resembled a taco salad in an edible bowl. Good cold beer and margaritas too..

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Very good Mexican food - great menu selections. The Hacienda Steak stuffed with cheese is great as is the bacon wrapped shrimp. Very friendly staff - fast service. Love the Sangria

Reviewed 13 September 2015

service was fast and extremely prompt. The Margarita's are good. They make a nice Mole sauce. The food came quickly and the meals where hot. everyone cleaned there plates ,so I am sure everyone like everything. The prices are reasonable. the decorations where Mexican fiesta done a little over the top. I did not expect to find a place like this in that area but are glad we did. We would go there again.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Service was good, food was good. Nothing super special, but not super authentic. My wife enjoyed it, so we will be back. One of the better places in Highland Falls.