“Solid burrito”
Review of American Burrito

American Burrito
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Popped in here, across from the street West Point Museum. They have a wide variety of options and the burritos are huge. The staff was friendly and the food very tasty.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

the place is small but, the food is the bomb.I had the bomber.It is fried and it is the bomb.this a place to go.you would have the time of your life.the best food

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I was surprised that the very disrespectful attitude I received from the young woman at the counter taking my order was the owner. I greeted her with a smile and asked her a question and twice she skirted over my question very rudely and continued to take my order begrudgingly, as if she didn't want to be there. That makes two of us.

1  Thank buffy427
Americanburrito, The young woman at American Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Nothing like someone asking questions about the owner and their whereabouts especially during our lunch rush. And then not believing that the person in question wasn't there.
It's a restaurant not Where's Waldo.
I guess with everything going on in this world you have way too much time on your hands. If your service was so bad why did you continue to wait on line and order???

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Not great but the food tasted pretty good. Fresh ingredients. The food was hot when served. We went as a family and the menu was big enough to accomodate everyone.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We've only eaten here once, but found the food to be very reasonable, definitely filling (huge burritos), and quite tasty. Our order was filled very quickly. It's not a bad place for a quick getaway, though it's nothing fancy.