“Best real German Wurst Around”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We LOVE the Smoke Haus on the hill. Always get a sandwich at lunch time and then some stuff for home. Onion Liverwurst, Weisswurst and Leberkase to die for. Prices are a little higher because everything is fresh made and fantastic. The chocolate and pickles (not together) from Germany are the real-deal. I have relatives over there we go to visit and I recognize the labels and wonderful tastes! On the hill is closest for me but the second store on Rt 82 has wonderful stuff also. Service is great!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

They make the best breakfast sandwiches and good coffee to boot! Their cold cuts are superb, too. On top of that, they are all so friendly! People love to come here, many return customers. My family has been going here for years. Love both locations.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We go here frequently for fresh cold cuts and meats, all house processed and made. This week we had lunch there. My knockwurst was fresh made that morning, lightly grilled and topped with their awesome sweet and sour saurkraut served on a fresh hoagie roll. The kids had the kids special hot dog (housemade), comes with fries a drink and ice cream. My big kid downed a patty melt- fresh beef patty, American cheese, caramelized onions on an onion roll. Yup, she was happy! Seating inside is limited and outdoors is not all covered. It can get pricey if you try everything on the menu but the quality is just the best! If I ever leave the area I will miss the Smoke Haus!