US$117
US$101
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning(Horseheads)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$114
US$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$129
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$133
US$130
US$69
US$59
Rodeway Inn Marshall Manor(Horseheads)(Great Value!)
US$95
RodewayInn
US$125
Hotels.com
US$77
US$60
  • Room Service
All reviewsgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastfinger lakesroom was cleanthe breakfast areaconvenient locationfront desk staffwatkins glenwafflesshopping mallwould definitely stay here againcookiesstaff was very friendlyshort drivefresh fruitfridge and microwaveeasy access
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Returned to this hotel five years later and rang in the New Year at the Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads. James at the front desk was wonderful. He made us feel so welcome! The room was clean and quiet. Used the pool/hot tub and both were excellent. We also took advantage of the unique offering of room service. It was the most valued room service I have ever experienced- two entrees and two sides for $40 including tip and service charge. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for great review with the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. I'm thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations with your recent stay and you enjoyed our hotel. I will share your comments with James. They love providing outstanding customer service to make sure our guest have a memorable stay!! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Good, clean, economical Hampton Inn. The only disadvantage is, like almost all Hampton Inns, there is no restaurant in the hotel. We ate at the local Outback Roadhouse and that was a rushed meal with way too much salt on the food.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for your comments of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. Thank you for being loyal to Hamptons. We are a unique Hampton Inn that our sister property the Hilton Garden Inn next to us, we offer room service or you could walk there (100ft away) and charge it back to your room. We also have a front desk map and list of the locally owned restaurants and the 17 chain restaurants that are within a mile and a half of our hotel. We pride ourselves in great customer service and a clean hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you can come back to stay with us again soon to see more sights!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed for two nights and loved every moment of it. The staff at the front desk were wonderful, the hotel clean and decorated nicely, the cookies yummy...The breakfast was really terrific, lots of choices, the whole experience at this location was really great! Will definitely come back here!! Everything was grand!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. Our hotel remains #1 on Trip Advisor since we opened because we have guest reviews like yours. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments on our clean hotel and friendly staff. I will certainly pass them on to them!! We hope to see you back again with us again soon!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The guest rooms were clean and comfortable. Extremely high ceilings made the room very impressive looking, although they did have an echo (which my kids loved!). Pool was great for my kids. The hot breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. It is always great to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and a clean hotel!!! I will share your comments with my staff. Our first floor room ceilings are higher. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. Hope to see you back with us again when your in our area!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I booked on line with my AARP number to get a discounted room with two Queen Beds. I can always trust the Hilton Chains like the Hampton Inn so I'm will to pay more for the extras (Gym, Pool, Breakfast, beverages, Cookies, etc..) for my family can enjoy the stay. This time when I arrived, I was asked what was my visit for and I replied that my daughter was here for Elmira college tour. The staff at the check in desk looked up what I was paying and gave me an additional discount for Elmira College to $20. Great Staff!

You can walk Arnot Mall.

Room Tip: don't hesitate to tell them your there for some event or visiting the college.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your comments of your recent stay with us. Thank you for being a loyal Hampton guest. We pride ourselves in providing a clean hotel and outstanding customer service. We hope you enjoyed your Elmira College tour and your come back to stay with us while your son/daughter go to EC!! Our hotel won the Circle of Excellence award for being in the top 10% of all 2,200 Hampton Inn's through out the world in providing out standing quality and guest satisfaction.