“Fast service/pretty good food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Horseheads
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had to eat quickly to get back to work. Very fast service. Shrimp and pasta was very good. Best part was the quick and attentive wait staff. Oh....and as usual, salad was excellent. Close to a number of hotels so very convenient. Easy parking......will return!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

stopped in for lunch after checking in at nearby hotel .. wasn't real hungry but ordered soup and salad ... enough to fill your needs and appetite ... courteous staff

Reviewed 25 March 2017

i always have a new favorite and this one is always great food and service i am never dissapointed. the lobster with shrimp pasta is fab

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We are close driving time to this Olive Garden and recently was given a gift card.

My honey and I looked forward to late lunch while shopping.

I sent back my food! The item did not match the description, was not appealing and everything with it was toooo spicy and no non spicy dishes were available.

We don't go to this chain and probably never will again. One caveat was our waitress who said, Can I get u something else...and smiled and cared thru our meal!

My honey ate everything... so I guess it was just my Reflux...Why can't they offer a milder seasoned special.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We had a small wait, so we enjoyed some wine at the bar and received good service from Dustin W. Our server, Victoria B was immediate at our table to greet us and provide water. She was very friendly and provide excellent service. We ordered and our food was delivered promptly with a smile. We had the tour of Italy, stuffed chicken and Cucina Mia. The soups were served at the right temperature and the salad was very fresh. We enjoyed the diner and will visit again. Victoria provide our bill and helped with our multiple gift cards for the payment. She had great knowledge of the restaurant's computer system.