“lox and cream cheese”

Bagels & Blarney
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: This bagel store bakes fresh bagels every day at 6am. Not only do we make fresh made to order breakfast sandwiches but also have a great lunch menu with warm tasty soups. Stop and in and try us, or just say hello!!
Reviewed 28 October 2012

This is the only place I can ever find a bagel with Lox.... it is wonderful. The service is always promt and very pleasant.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

great little place to grab a bagel - not expensive

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Soup is wonderful as are their specials. Their egg salad is wonderful and made fresh while you wait.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

The everything bagels are out of this world! Definitely one of the hi-lights of the work week!

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Uh yeah, me and the old lady stopped in to Bagels and Blarney to get something to eat. We was going to the mall and it was on the way so we said what the hey lets check it out. I had some kind of onion bagel and creme cheeze and the old lady had a plain bagel with just butter and we both had coffee. I don't know what all you'd say about something like that becase its just a snack but I will say it was good. It ain't romantic or nothing and it ain't fancy so I don't no how to answer the questions at the bottom here - just a place to get a bagel in the plaza near the mall but I will say I will go again many times probably. Maybe I'll leave the old lady home next time haha
So if you want a bagel and creme cheesze or butter and if you is close to the mall or Horseheads then this is just what you need. Stop in and say hello and tell 'em "Duffy" (me) and "Hill" (my ball and chain haha) sent you. BTW - they do has deliveries and that is not usual for bagel joints so if you want some bagels at work or whatever - they'll bring 'em.