“New owners have improved service of the best bagels and doughnuts around.”
Review of Bagels & Blarney

Bagels & Blarney
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: This bagel store bakes fresh bagels every day at 6am. Not only do we make fresh made to order breakfast sandwiches but also have a great lunch menu with warm tasty soups. Stop and in and try us, or just say hello!!
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Have been here three times since the new owners have taken over. I think the place originally opened in the 90's so it's been there a long time. They've done a nice job updating and cleaning the place. The bagels and doughnuts have always been the best as they come from Kountry Krullers in Elmira who make them fresh every day. Delivery is available for those nearby. Service was friendly and fast, food was great every time.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

When I entered I was pleasantly surprised to see that the place was being updated! I was as equally surprised to see that a local family has recently purchased the business, which explained the updating. They now have fresh donuts(secret...from the best in the donut supplier in the area!) to go with your morning coffee. Don't walk out without grabbing some locally produced pure maple syrup! My freshly made dressed tuna salad sandwich on a cresant was tasty... Secret...I also had a chocolate no-bake don't tell my wife :-)

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Fine for what it is . . . Snack café, ok bagels, pre-packaged sandwich lunch. Near by? Want a snack or a sandwich? Stop in.

1  Thank SEAsiaVeteran
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Bagels are OK here, but the coffee is awful, and the service is spotty. One time we came in here where there was a line of people and the owner walked in and made himself a bagel and left the poor kid behind the counter struggling. Not consistently clean, too.

2  Thank jeffreys358
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Bought a bunch of bagels & cream cheeses for a large meeting with one of my area customers and we all loved the variety. These are the real thing. Returned another day to get a sandwich, also excellent, nicely built. I was surprised that they were as good as they were! Definitely recommended if you're looking for real NY bagels, a good lunch, etc.