“Fine for what it is”

Nolita's
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Deli
Description: A friendly, family and community oriented restaurant. We serve breakfast and lunch daily and all day. We have a wide variety of coffees, teas, espresso drinks and smoothies.
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Decent sandwiches and fair prices. Long preparation time. Would consider other lunch options in the future. Seemed like it would be good for coffee and a quick breakfast. Baked goods did not appear to be fresh but did not try.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Nolita's is a great stop to make in Hudson with a friendly staff. You can eat in or out depending on the weather. Perfect for lunch, coffee, breakfast or a soup.Reasonably priced and clean. I'd offer a 5 star, however the only reason I'm not is that the staff is extremely slow as well as the cook. They'd have 5 stars all around if the cook was a true short order cook! I frequent here and hope they improve on the service.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My friend and I came here for breakfast when another place she had been to was closed.

It's a find! It's where locals go for breakfast and coffee. (Perhaps that's one reason why its rating isn't higher here: locals want to keep this to themselves.) As a tourist, I enjoyed it too. I had a wrap that was delicious and the coffee was very good too. It's very comfortable and friendly in this teeny place in the cold, cold weather.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Greeted by a very friendly staff. Had a quick breakfast of fried egg sandwiches and Mama's special soup (made only from Oct until the end of Feb). "Mama" herself bought the soup out to us. Had a great conversation with her and found out she was the owner. Great comfort food at reasonable prices. When we come back to Hudson, we would go back for sure as the items on menu all sounded very tasty.

4  Thank likesc0mf0rt
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Nolita's is right on Hudson's Warren Avenue -- THE spot for tourists with tons of antique shops and boutiques.

Nolita's is a great spot for a quick lunch -- sandwiches, salads, soup, etc. Plus lots of yummy baked goods. After ordering at the counter, you have three options for seating -- you can eat inside the small shop (not an option for me because they were all occupied), you can eat outside in their lovely patio area (but it was pretty hot the day I was there, even though there was plenty of shade), or you can go to their "extra seating" area. You go outside and enter another door, walk down the hallway and open yet another door. There you find a cool oasis with tables, a sofa and side chairs and a coffee bar (I think this is actually the breakfast room for an attached B&B that is used for overflow at lunch!).

The food was yummy! I got a tomato, mozzerella and pesto panini. It was hot and had just the right combination of ingredients. And the iced tea was delicious (it was self-serve, so I got all the ice I wanted -- an important detail for a Texas girl in New York!)

Well, I chose the third seating option and ended up having a lovely time visiting with others seated in this area. I met some NYC folks, chatted about the differences in lifestyle between there and home (Texas), got some good hints on the best places to shop, etc.

3  Thank WednesdayNightGirl