“So charming and comfortable”
Review of Nolita's

Nolita's
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Deli
Description: A friendly, family and community oriented restaurant. We serve breakfast and lunch daily and all day. We have a wide variety of coffees, teas, espresso drinks and smoothies.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for breakfast and had an incredibly enjoyable experience at this cafe. We ordered the wraps and they were generous portion sized and delicious. The coffee was outstanding and there were many selections to choose from. The owner Mama, as she is called, is an absolute delight- so sweet and kind. I felt like I was a guest in a home instead of a patron at a cafe. We sat outside in their lovely patio. We will be coming back to try lunch and bringing our pups out on the patio!

2  Thank senkimekia

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I split a breakfast burrito here. It was alright - my half was a bit too soggy but hot sauce did the trick to "doctor" it up. Don't come here if you're in a hurry - it wasn't busy but our order took forever. We also got iced coffees which were in the corner in the bag in a big thermos so who knows how long it was sitting there - but did the trick for some cold caffeine I suppose! The staff was nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Had a great lunch sitting outside under trees. Food was great - prompt service. Very nice and relaxing.

2  Thank RochesterNY2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ate here a couple times while in Hudson. Good prices and great food. Highly recommend. Try the wraps!

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stopped in for lunch on our way out of town. Had a couple of pastries and a panini sandwich, all of which were very good. I particularly enjoyed the turkey panini, which included a bit of pesto. Great spot, highly recommended.

1  Thank collinstw