“Unsure if business is open”

Farm to Glass Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Hudson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Farm to Glass Tours crafts small group tasting tours to wineries, breweries, distilleries and more. You will go beyond the tasting rooms to see the inner workings of the farm producers of the Hudson Valley. Walk through the vineyards, take in the aromas of the apple blossoms, see hops growing on the vines. Watch brewing and distilling in action and taste right from the barrel!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I have not experienced the tour yet. I really wanted to try this tour and have tried all types of communication possible to get into contact. The website has a kink that's making all the words appear as gibberish, so no information was able to be found on the website; it's not navigable. Then I tried calling, but nobody ever picks up. I left 2 messages since Friday (a week ago) but have yet to receive any call back. I tried sending emails, but they kept getting bounced back. I tried many different variations of email address to see if there might have been an S missing or added... nothing worked. IS THIS BUSINESS EVEN OPEN??? why is it so difficult to give them any business?

16  Thank Wendy W

Reviewed 5 January 2016

While Kelley could not plan a tour for us in January, she sent me several recommendations for my visit with 5 ladies. She was right on the money of what we were looking for. Only a kind, passionate, knowledgeable and confident business woman would go ahead and do that. While Kelley did not earn money from us, she earned trust and respect. I hope to tour with her someday!

3  Thank christine L
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Not sure I can add anything beyond what reviewers have already covered. Great tour, great tour guide, great booze!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I enjoyed the tour very much--an impassioned owner of a family farm which has added a distillery gave us a tour and tasting, then Kelley gave us a mixology class, which was lots of fun--we each had a station with all the equipment we'd need and there were lots of ingredients with which we were able to become very creative. Spirit tasting + three creative cocktails = a good thing we had time for a nap before dinner--a wonderful afternoon!

1  Thank altobarb
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We had a GREAT tour!

Pros:
Kelley did a great job planning a tour of the Hudson Valley. She carefully picked out a beautiful winery, distillery and brewery that gave us a great flavor of what this are has to offer in the "Farm to Glass" department

She was also very knowledgeable about the area and could answer all of our questions about each destination and town we went to

Timing was perfect - we were able to see each destination, but didn't linger too long so we never got bored

CONS:
First destination was kind of far away and a long drive, but it was totally worth it and then we made our way back so the driving became less and less

OVERALL:
I HIGHLY recommend this tour for anyone - it's a wonderful way to spend the day :-)