“Bar/Book Store in old firehouse”
Review of The Spotty Dog

The Spotty Dog
Ranked #21 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I love the Spotty Dog!! Great beers on tap and cool concept!! However, I'd like to see them expand the bar portion and have less books!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Enjoyed a drink and a chat in this friendly bar plus bookstore.....no shortage of topics when the place is full of classics

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I seriously love this place and I want to inquire how I could open up a business that emulates this in a town by me. I love books, I love beer, I love that there's a children's section and the place is kid friendly! There's also art supplies! Such a cool concept and definitely worth visiting. I could sit in there for hours which is actually what I did with some friends and my 3 and 7 year old. My 3 year old son sat down on the couch and read a book and played with stickers for a long time! Even he was relaxed in the book store and he's usually super rambunctious!

1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed 27 June 2016

It's a bookstore that sells art supplies and serves beer, wine and snacks. There are a few tables in the front and a nice old bar on the left side of the wall. The atmosphere is low key and quiet and the craft beers were good!

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Maybe change the name of the place? Just seems a little strange given the nature of the town is so dog friendly, and the one dog-named place doesn't allow them.
Beer was good though.

2  Thank Will H

Been to The Spotty Dog? Share your experiences!