“Interesting menu”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licensed restaurant and bar that can accommodate 100 people in three areas, bar, dining room and garden, the latter can be separated as a wedding/party venue with it's own sound system and handicap accessible street entrance, we have been open for 15 years and have achieved a very good reputation as a neighborhood gathering spot. We are well priced and give good value for money.
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with coworkers for a business meeting. We had terrific salads—I had the Belgian endive and pear salad with walnuts. A terrific combo! Friends all had steak. I had one of the specials—salmon and vegetable stew. It was very good! A lovely tiramisu was for dessert. My total came to $45 without tip.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I were shopping in Hudson & saw this restaurant. Very casual restaurant with lots of locals who were enjoying each other at the bar which made the atmosphere fun. Menu had a nice variety of items. We decided on the chicken pot pie but they were out of it. Had the meatloaf special which was different but good. My husband had the Thai salad & soup both good.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

A friendly tasty bar/restaurant with a village feel. I had a great meatloaf with mash and spinach. Desserts were tasty, walnut pie and tiramisu.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The outback patio was perfectly lit for a cozy and romantic meal. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. Walked through a lively Bar area Want to return for their weekend brunch. An "Oasis" in the heart of Hudson..

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I liked the vibe of the bar, the service was mixed, but the food was lousy. The guacamole seemed to be seasoned with cumin and was smothered in tomatoes. A very unsatisfying combination. My chicken was dry, my wife's veggie dish uneatable. The chicken pot pie was only ok.

The bus boy seemed indifferent to being there, but our waitress was attentive and nice.

I was very disappointed and felt that like I wasted my time and money.