“Great little restaurant”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licensed restaurant and bar that can accommodate 100 people in three areas, bar, dining room and garden, the latter can be separated as a wedding/party venue with it's own sound system and handicap accessible street entrance, we have been open for 15 years and have achieved a very good reputation as a neighborhood gathering spot. We are well priced and give good value for money.
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We to the Winter Walk and found this little place. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and made more special with Santa playing the saxophone. My scallop dinner was superb. My husband found his vegetable dish too spicey. Had to send back my Irish coffee because it wasn't made correctly. Having said all this, we enjoyed the restaurant and our server was delightful. We will be back.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We loved it so much, we ate there twice. Tia was a friendly and fun waitress.

I had the most amazing...wait for it...meatloaf! They seem to have grilled the slices which gave an amazing texture and added a smoky flavor. Really tied the meatloaf together in a more “steak-like” consistency. Just enough red sauce flavor, but not drowning and not overpowering.

Fish and chips were mixed. The fish was amazing, but the chips, while tasty, weren’t fresh and were a tad on the cold side. My wife had it the next day and they were better.

Overall, an A+ for local pub fare. The owner was on site both days and is very nice.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with coworkers for a business meeting. We had terrific salads—I had the Belgian endive and pear salad with walnuts. A terrific combo! Friends all had steak. I had one of the specials—salmon and vegetable stew. It was very good! A lovely tiramisu was for dessert. My total came to $45 without tip.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I were shopping in Hudson & saw this restaurant. Very casual restaurant with lots of locals who were enjoying each other at the bar which made the atmosphere fun. Menu had a nice variety of items. We decided on the chicken pot pie but they were out of it. Had the meatloaf special which was different but good. My husband had the Thai salad & soup both good.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

A friendly tasty bar/restaurant with a village feel. I had a great meatloaf with mash and spinach. Desserts were tasty, walnut pie and tiramisu.