“Wander into the Rose Gallery..won't disappoint!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Gallery Fine Art
Ranked #13 of 29 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Myself who has recently moved to New York. I began searching on the web for interesting things to do in the area. I came across the cultural hub of Hudson, NY. Warren street is an amazing area to walk around especially on a warm summer day! Not only is there lots of great antique store, clothing stores, music shop, coffee/restaurants, but many art galleries! I stumbled across the Rose Gallery. The gallery was warm and inviting with lots of light. Nancy the owner was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. All of her artwork was beautiful, my husband and I stayed for a while and got lost in the art. Purchased one small painting for our living room. Nancy had great recommendations of where to go in Hudson as well. I don't usually write many reviews, but myself and my husband had such a wonderful evening at the gallery.

2  Thank Alyssa O