“Excellent choice for dinner for any occassion”
Review of Swoon Kitchenbar

Swoon Kitchenbar
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Swoon has offered a wonderful dining experience to me, my family and friends for many, many years. Thought it's time to post a rave, even at the risk of making the place more crowded. In the 16 years I've had a home in Hudson, the town has changed dramatically, with more hipsters on pretty-weather weekends than ever – and more eateries to serve them. Swoon has stood the test of time – an early adapter, with a reliable, tasty and largely locally sourced menu; very nice wine selection at reasonable prices; an easy, mixed patchwork of diners; friendly bar scene (also good for dining); slightly above-average service; and always fresh and delicious oysters, a must-have.

1  Thank Leara K

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I recently went to Swoon for dinner on a Monday while on a business trip since my usual Camea is closed on Mondays. They has an amazing four course meatless monday dinner. Food was delicious and portions were large. I also had margaritas with my meal and they were made just right (not too sweet).

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Swoon is our never fail ,go to choice in Hudson! A creative menu, great service and probably the most friendly bar people in town. The chef is another James Beard nominee, and prepares some of the best food in town. Thursday nights are burger nights, with a special creation each week. Lots of friendly locals...I am one!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Hudson area and my friend John suggested going for lunch at one of his favourite place so we did Swoon.
We started with oysters which were fresh and very tasty and had the perfect dates with bacon (probably one of the best things I've ever had) fir main, I had the steak and egg that came alongside with skinny fries which was very well cooked (medium rear). Only thing that was missing from meal was bit of green so I should have taken a salad.
White wine that I got with it was perfect !
Definitely will go back next time I'm in Hudson

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Went for a late dinner on Saturday and enjoyed our food. Portions were quite large.

The server wasn't very friendly and mostly inattentive. I assume it was because it was the end of the night and our server was finishing her shift before we left.

Beet Salad was good.
Fried artichokes weren't anything to rave about and the portion is too big.
Our fish dishes were good.