All reviews ukrainian food rooms are clean creek skiing mountains weekend
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The owners are pleasant people, but they do not know the difference between a resort and motel... They probably like the word resort better. If you need silence and primitive plain food and the smell of mold - you will have them there. I was there with my son last summer and we were the only customers of this “resort.”

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank andreyc251
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The hospitality the owners showed us was amazing, food was great, the rooms were clean and cozy. The views in the morning were spectacular and at night you could warm yourself by the fire near the creak and watch the stars. Very nice place , would defiantly visit again .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mt180234
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Xenia was my first experience of "Russian resorts." The owner assured me, when I booked my summer vacation there, that I will need a 2nd blanket at night - that is why they do not have air conditioners there. This was a lie. I was on the edge of a heart attack because of the heat at night and had to leave Xenia in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank vserna208
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Do not believe all their positive reviews - this is not a resort. This is a motel with no property, without even Air Conditioners in the rooms. No swimming pool. No entertainment at all. At night you will die of boredom there... There is very cold narrow mountain river with the sharp stones, where you can hardly walk and is extremely dangerous.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank peterbk82
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, approximately 7 miles to either Hunter and Windham Mountain. Owner are very friendly and accommodating. They helped us with late check in, extra pillows, extra towels, and even printed a document for me. Room is basic and very clean with very comfortable beds. The homemade breakfast is served fresh to order. Kids loved the ping pong and pool table. They immaculately plowed the parking lot during a big snowstorm and I heard they have generator if power goes out. Will stay here again on the next ski trip to Catskills.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family