All reviewsukrainian foodrooms are cleangreat weekendhunter mountaincreekjacuzziskiing
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My wife and I have been coming here faithfully for the last 17 years, and if you’ve fully read this review - you can understand why!
Xenia is a truly unforgettable place! It is a family-run and operated resort nestled in Hunter Mountain, and is great for both summer and winter getaways. Not only does it boast breathtaking views, but its real hidden gem is definitely the natural mountain creeks that flows behind the property. Come in the summer and you’ll be able to simply walk out of your room, down the stairs, and go swimming in crisp clean mountain water!
Both of the owners, Oksana and Oleg and all of the support staff truly go out of their way to make sure guests feels comfortable and at home. The rooms are well maintained, linens are always fresh and rooms are always clean.

If that isn’t enough, Xenia has a fully functioning dining room! Everything is cooked fresh in-house... every morning with an array of options for all types of diets.

Very nice place to relax and rejuvenate.
Looking forward to come back...

Alex and Maryana, NJ

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Xenia is great resort. Every year since 2008 my family has stayed in Xenia from 3 to 8 days. Also we have stayed on our trip to Hunter Mountain in winter as well. The price to stay is very reasonable and does include 3 home made ukrainian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and worth every penny. And, of course, you can opt out meals if you prefer so.
The owners are very friendly and flexible for late check out or early check in, just call them. The room was cozy, clean, and met our needs.
The Finnish sauna was ready at 4pm on Saturday, and it was lovely after a bitterly cold day.
The resort was rustic and relaxing, and I would definitely stay at Xenia again.

Room Tip: Junior suite is the best- it has river view and two private rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vasyl S
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The owners are pleasant people, but they do not know the difference between a resort and motel... They probably like the word resort better. If you need silence and primitive plain food and the smell of mold - you will have them there. I was there with my son last summer and we were the only customers of this “resort.”

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank andreyc251
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The hospitality the owners showed us was amazing, food was great, the rooms were clean and cozy. The views in the morning were spectacular and at night you could warm yourself by the fire near the creak and watch the stars. Very nice place , would defiantly visit again .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mt180234
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Xenia was my first experience of "Russian resorts." The owner assured me, when I booked my summer vacation there, that I will need a 2nd blanket at night - that is why they do not have air conditioners there. This was a lie. I was on the edge of a heart attack because of the heat at night and had to leave Xenia in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends