“Pizza and Curds”

MaMa's Pizza Parlor
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Hunter
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Deliciousness after a day of fun at the mountain. Weren’t in the mood to go to dinner and just wanted to kick back at hotel. Pizza with pepperoni was great! They cut it differently, I’m from Long Island so I’m used to the round slices so it threw me off when I opened the box but whether a good slice is triangular or hexagon lol doesn’t really matter right? Good pizza and I’m a fan of cheese curds and these hit the spot!! Really good!!!! We ordered garlic knots and got pepperoni rolls?!? Wasn’t sure if that’s their version of garlic knots or they messed up the order. Good food and we’d definitely order again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The pizza here is delicious. Great varieties. Service was wonderful. Prices good too. Directly across the street is a fabulous place to get ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for a quick lunch and was impressed by the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness. The pizza was delicious and I will make this a regular stop when I'm in the area. I can't wait to try some of the other dishes.

1  Thank MorganBitton
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

After being at the mountain the family was hungry so we all decided to get some food, this was literally right there so we decided to eat here. We went with a group of 7 people we sat down thinking we would be getting served but no we had to get our own menus, and after go up to the front to order all your food. The waitresses were wearing sweat pants, they got our order wrong a few times, she forgot to make my mothers food so literally by the time we all got done eating my mother finally got her plate. Then my uncle said he was missing his food and she apologized and said oh next time you come here ask for me and you will get a free plate...Na that's okay we will never go here again. Then my father went and handed the waitress a tip and she shoved it in her shirt…dirty place unprofessional staff. All around bad experience

2  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 26 January 2016

They have the best NY style pies in the Catskills. Also, their raspberry bbq wings are insane! If you haven't been you're missing out!

1  Thank Jonathan R