“TM”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great cocktails , so unique and superbly prepared by John . Fantastic bread basket with delicious warm specialties ( not your ordinary bread ! ) . Dine there frequently and never ever disappointed . Elegant atmosphere and quiet enough you can have a conversation without having to scream or figure out what the others at your table are saying . Dishes are delightful and tasty . I highly recommend this place !!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to eat here last minute because I had a Restaurant.com $25 coupon. We ate on the terrace because we bought our service dog. The restaurant wasn't busy because we had an early reservation. But it filled in quickly and was noisy. We had a scallop appetizer we split. Delicious! For entrees, I ordered a steak special and my wife a fish special. Those 2 alone came to $80. But they were both delicious! The service was great. With the coupon our dinner was reasonable. I'd recommend you come with one in advance. We'll be back.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We came here for dinner after realizing Prime, the restaurant I made a reservation at a block away, looked way too flashy and upscale from the outside. There were only maybe 3 or 4 other tables filled when we got there which I thought was odd for a Saturday night, and I was immediately weirded out because they sat us down with drink menus and it took like 10 minutes before we could look at a food menu. However, our server, Kirk, was super friendly and the food was actually really good. We ordered seared diver scallops and clams casino (a special) for appetizers, and for our entree, the duck breast (a special) and the short ribs.

The duck was cooked perfectly with the perfect salty crust. My short ribs were so tender you didn't need a knife to cut into it.
The portions are also generous.

Plus Kirk was this bright ray of sunshine. I usually get irked by overly-friendly waiters but he was just so goshdarn nice.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Could not find this so called. The person answering the phone was the owner. He was brusque and asked if I had been there before. I said a long time ago and forgot . On reaching it, he asked if I had called, then ignored me. He took us to a table, handed the menus and disappeared. We finally plaed the order but he never checked in on us. Finally to get the check, I waited for him, he looked at us but never came. We called another waiter, got the check and left. I don't know what his problem was. Service and food was awful.

1  Thank Vinny6
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We have gone to Crew many times and each time the food has been excellent.
It's located in a house on New York Ave, north of Main Street in Huntington.

Crew is good for a quite / special occasion dinner or, if you have a hefty wallet.
There are only about 8 - 10 entrees on the menu and each is the the $ 30.00 - 35.00 range - everything is ala carte. For us, having 8 - 10 entrees to choose from is fine - less is better - unlike a diner menu.
BUT - the food is excellent, presentation is very nice and the service is very good as well.

Give it a try, you will like it.. Enjoy !!