“THE BEST GREEK FOOD”

Ranked #27 of 246 Restaurants in Huntington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Greek Grill of Huntington, NY on Long Island -"There's no substitute for quality" - Take pride in serving our customers with our healthy and authentic Greek and Mediterranean recipes. - All of our dishes are prepared from scratch daily! - We offer high quality hospitality and friendly atmosphere because customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities. - Dine in or take out. - Come down for a delicious meal at The Greek Grill of Huntington Today! **Our Delivery Services:** - Commercial delivery services to local businesses only from 11am-4pm Monday-Saturday.
Reviewed 16 August 2016

The quality of the food is very good! Friendly environment and great service. highly recommend. best greek food I had in a long time.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I went there for lunch and had a spanakopita and gyro, two dishes I use to gauge the quality of a Greek restaurant. Quite honestly, this is more of a Greek pizzeria. Anyway, I found the spanakopita to be bland and wrapped in too much phyllo dough. The gyro meat was pretty good, but for some reason, the lettuce was soggy. This left water in my pita, which made it soft, wet, and doughy. I'm sure there good dishes here, but I doubt I'll return to try to find out what they are.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Surprisingly delicious Greek food in an unassuming strip mall location. Everything was prepared quickly and quality was excellent. Will definitely return for more.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

The are in a strip mall but their food is first class. A clean fresh dining area. Congenial staff. Very good avo lemeno soup and excellent gyros. Have been best of Long Island in the past and are still in my opinion one of the best middle eastern restaurants.I have eaten here for many years, always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

First night on Long Island on a trip from the west coast. I have never had a better chicken gyro, and I have eaten many. My wifes lamb and beaf, was good, but no better than a good gyro at any another of our favorite places. Service was fast, prices were decent, staff was friendly. Would absolutely try again if in the area.