“One of my favorite places”

California Pizza Kitchen
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Variety of vegetarian choices . Friendly staff . Fast service . Highly recommend. Dessert are very good

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Had a decent overpriced corn salad for 9.56 and when I checked my bank records the next day I was also charged 41.16. Sloppy workers charged me for someone else's lunch! Also had to ask for a knife and fork - waiting 10 minutes after being served. Over crowded and understaffed.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I was here back in December and just thought maybe it was a bad night. But this time it just blows my mind of the lack of Supervision or Leadership. The tall Bald guy (I assume is the manager) was working the Pizza Oven. I watched 4-5 waiters "waiting" on food to come to send out to tables. This Guy (Bald Manager) only has one speed-Slow. He is more interested (in my opinion) in looking at the girls who were sitting at the counter than getting food out. On top of it, they had a min-bald guy -assuming he is a manager walking the dinning room. I didn't notice once any interaction with customers. He stands in the far corners of the restaurant and speaks into his mic- I assume to the girls up front to let them know about open tables. We waited over 15 minutes to get a spinach dip appetizer and than another 55 minutes to get 2 salads and I pizza. THESE GUYS NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, BECAUSE I HEARD THE TABLE NEXT TO ME COMPLAIN, AND I SAW 2 TABLES WALK OUT. WHERE IS CORPORATE? DON'T THEY VISIT THE RESTAURANTS?

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Always What I want,Had Jambalaya.Always upbeat.Nice Rose'.IM always so proud because I'm technically the reason the restaurant is in this mall and spot.So happy to be a catalyst for so many employed,with no relationship to owners who are not aware of me as "Hidden Figure." Restaurant. has been there for years and always can rely on quality.My waitress,Gabby,was great,I complimented her to her manager! I'm not biased because of my circumstances,food is just good!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Like all the other franchises, they serve standardised food which consistently tastes very good. . My favourite lunch place when in the area, specially when shopping in the mall. Service is usually great except when they are very busy. Food comes out pretty fast.