“Not the best burger in the US”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #61 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed 11 October 2017

If you are into grease and salt this is the place for you. The burger is good ( grease ) the fries are good ( salt ). But the value isn't . Very expensive for a burger joint. It's a shame In & Out Burger is only out west

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We had delicious burgers with many and varied "fixins" and fries galore, but for two burgers, two fires, and two sodas the price was over $30. Ouch!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

You can't get much better than a fresh, juicy burger with all the toppings you want stuffed between two buns. That, with fresh-cut cajun fries -- and Five Guys' cheerful service -- and you're in heaven.

Our only complaint is that it's too tempting; we'd go often if we were the types to throw caution to the wind when it comes to health. So, we make it a treat one or two times a month and savor every bite!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Everything is great! The food, the prices, how it's all set up. Just love it and will go again and again and again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was the first time I was in a Five Guys and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was great, the service good, and I wanna go back. I ordered a regular size burger and was given a large selection of toppings (I chose tomatoes and lettuce and sautéed mushrooms), Little Fries, and a fountain drink. It was more than I thought I was going to get. There were two meat patties in the sandwich and it was delicious and plentiful The fries were in a cup and the cup was in a bag and there were extra fries all over the bag. Really, what a treat!