“Extended hours”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #153 of 286 Restaurants in Ithaca
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 222 Elmira Road in Ithaca. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I do like Taco Bell and I've been going to this Taco Bell since they opened. They have remodeled recently and it's nicely set up inside including lots of locations where you can sit and use a device.
Whoever they have cleaning the bathrooms doesn't do a thorough job and the floors are icky. I've been there twice this week and going through the drive-thru they got my order wrong and I didn't bother trying to fix it it isn't worth it. That's why I gave this location and average rating at this time. The floors and the lack of accuracy in orders. At the date of this writing TripAdvisor shows them opening for lunch but this location is open for breakfast.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Average fast food. Drive-thru is a bit tight for larger vehicles. Always have had friendly service at the drive-thru..

Reviewed 4 May 2017

this taco bell speaks to me as a person. I got the weird taco thing that the shell was chicken and had this sauce and then taco inside. recommend. also get that kid that promised to drive you there because you beat him in a geography test while absolutely shmacked

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Like any other Taco Bell a pleasant experience. Got orders to take home. Pleasant personality of the individual taking order extremely fast,remember its a fast food establishment and since I am a Taco Bell fan, yummy. A very pleasant experience but is not to everyones liking?

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

6 people in the kitchen, barely busy, and my receipt is stamped 18 minutes ago.
It's cleaning here, it's cool. But it's slooow.
Maybe my food will be up next?