“Great atmosphere ”

Price range: US$12 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere is very romantic and would be a great place to bring a date. The service was fast and the menu wasn't too expensive for it being a relatively fancy place.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I must admit, the ambiance at Mahogany Grill was weird. On one side are people drinking at a bar while the other side is beautifully decorated and charming. The pear salad was delicious and the French onion soup had such a nice layer of cheese on top. The burger was not cooked enough and I felt the consequences of it later on. Thus my 2 star review!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Had lunch today with a variety of dishes that included their cordon bleu sandwich on marble bread, crab cake sandwich and lobster Mac and cheese.

There was not a crumb left on any of the dishes.

The interior of the restaurant is a bit dated, but the good certainly was not. Their French fries was ridiculously awesome!

A definite return place for us in Ithaca. Again this was a recommendation from one of the hotels desk agent!! Perfect recommendation for our lunch.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This restaurant has tasty food, good service and is very central.
The staff is very friendly and very kind.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

My parents and I stopped in here on a late Saturday afternoon for lunch. Lucas our server was excellent. My folks had the special beef dip sandwich which was excellent. I had the steak sandwich which was also great. All of us really loved our food. We enjoyed the atmosphere and did not feel rushed. The portions were very good and we really enjoyed our meal.