“We love this place”
Review of Kyushu Hibachi & Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Kyushu Hibachi & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 December 2012

My family and I have been here for dinner seven or eight times now. We always sit at the hibachi table, if it's available, but you can order items from the hibachi menu that are prepared in the kitchen if there is not space available at the hibachi table. Other hibachi restaurants have opened recently and we've tried them, but come back to Kyushu because of the flavor of the food. The salad dressing is delicious. The fried rice is perfectly cooked. I don't eat a lot of meat anymore, but I always order the tenderloin here because it is flavorful, tender, and satisfying. I've actually never tried their sushi, because I like the items on the hibachi menu so much. The owner is always pleasant and welcoming. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Show was not very interactive, decor was fair. We were given a good amount of food and you left full. No gluten free soy sauce at the time that I went.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Kyushu Hibachi is a great place to go for lunch (not dinner). the food is delicious and one of a kind. The chefs are hillarious and very entertaining and talented! BYOB though.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Good sushi place, at least for Ithaca. We get their big sushi boat, probably more than enough for most couples. Hibachi is serviceable and fun.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We find this to be a pleasant restaurant and keep going back. The portions are large,most prices are pretty reasonable. The strongest attraction is consistent quality. Hibachi tables are fun too go to.