“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The food was so good, and nice friendly environment. The staffs are nice and friendly. Come try it is the best Chinese restaurant in Ithaca

Reviewed 24 September 2015

It was a quite friendly place to dine in and chat with friends. you can sit there all you want and no one will bugg you. The food was warm and friendly. The water never gets below half ways. staffs are nice.

1  Thank yeo c
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I was there on my Vacation to see the Finger Lakes. My Friends and I stopped by for lunch because we happened to just cross this restaurant. When we walked in we got service right away. The sides came fast and was delicious. The order of scallion pancakes was crispy and came with a sweet sauce. When we got our lunch it was just right. The bill was not really expensive and we spent less than we though we would. We left satisfied and we had good service. I would recommend this restaurant to others who like quiet peaceful place.

4  Thank catherine h
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This restaurant is located on the corner of State and Geneva, just one block south of the Ithaca Commons. I love sitting at one of the tables in the front window, so I can watch the various activities passing by. The lunch menu specials are very, very reasonable and include your choice of soups, various rice selections, tea and an entree, plus the finale of the obliguatory fortune cookie. The dinner specials are less than $10 and include a crispy egg roll, hot from the fat.
They do offer a complete menu from which one can order almost anything one could find on a regular Chinese menu.

We have been going to this restaurant and watching their children grow up, making us appreciate this lovely family who own Capital Corner.

3  Thank cathycrymes1939
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've tried this place several times and I must be insane to think that it will change for the better. Food is poor, service is non existant. The staff in this place seem to be angry that you're there!