“Don't judge a restaurant before you try it!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 August 2016

It is one of the best restaurants in the city of Ithaca that serves chinese food! The food never fails to amaze me and the service is great no matter if you order delivery or dine in! There is always new things to try and don't let the quietness fool you!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We've eaten here several times, and the food is always good and priced fairly. I particularly enjoy the lemon chicken and the scallion pancakes. The menu is quite extensive.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

The food was so good, and nice friendly environment. The staffs are nice and friendly. Come try it is the best Chinese restaurant in Ithaca

Reviewed 24 September 2015

It was a quite friendly place to dine in and chat with friends. you can sit there all you want and no one will bugg you. The food was warm and friendly. The water never gets below half ways. staffs are nice.

1  Thank yeo c
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I was there on my Vacation to see the Finger Lakes. My Friends and I stopped by for lunch because we happened to just cross this restaurant. When we walked in we got service right away. The sides came fast and was delicious. The order of scallion pancakes was crispy and came with a sweet sauce. When we got our lunch it was just right. The bill was not really expensive and we spent less than we though we would. We left satisfied and we had good service. I would recommend this restaurant to others who like quiet peaceful place.

4  Thank catherine h