“The best authentic Chinese food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I love Chinese food and finding a good one is challenging. This one was not just good, it was great. Great flavors, all authentic. And while most of their business is takeout and delivery they have a large dining room too. And did I say amazing reasonable prices. I could even have afforded it in a college budget. The moo shy pork was amazing!!!

1  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have been eating here for many years, the dishes are always superb, and made the way I like it. I am not afraid to say I am a very picky eater and don't like many veggies, and this restaurant always make my dish right. Also being a regular customer here, they always are more welcoming than ever!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I was here for a quick lunch, service was quick and appreciative, the food came out right away. I could even get some studying done. EXCELLENT

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Amazing food. Made it in just before they closed, and they still treated me to an excellent meal. The food is well priced and the portions are generous. Their egg rolls are incredible and their renditions of all the staple dishes (chow mein, chicken fried rice, General Tao) are delicious.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

It was the best dinner for the quiet dinner place! The staffs were busy but the food was delicious. The combos are great price and quality food!